I know I haven’t been here in a while… First of all, a BIG thank you to Mon and Lubnamaryam for these wonderful awards! Be sure to check out their blogs for some inspiration and a touch of eccentricity 🙂
Let’s start with the Blogger Recognition Award.
It all started once upon a time, in a land far far away with a short story titled Mr Jones. Initially, I intended this blog for short stories only, but, somehow, it turned out I get a bit poetical at times, too.
My advice to new bloggers is write about what makes you feel good. And include some info about yourself, because that’s where I always go when discovering new blogs – I want to know about your writing and about YOU.
Here are my nominees:
3. Scifanfiction – thank you, Aaron, for your heartwarming review of A Heart’s Desire!
4. Charlie, my fellow Aquarius 🙂
RULES: (copied from Mon’s blog – note, the gifs :))
» Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
» Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post. Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
» Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
» Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGER AWARD
Here are my answers:
- ‘Dream come true moment’ in life so far – Self-published an ebook 😀
- Fav food – Sushi
- One thing I’d like to change about the world – make sushi free for everyone around the world 😛
- Fav place to travel – to the Moon and back 😛
- An ideal weekend – good tv show/good book + Ben&Jerry
- Who is the most important person in your life? – They know who they are 🙂
- How important is ‘Religion’? – everyone has the right to their own beliefs
- Your take on the world in one line – it’s a great day to be alive 🙂
- What do you like about my blog? – You post a lot on a variety of topics! There are “random” posts, there are posts about love, there are poems! Your blog is very versatile 🙂
- A thought/incident that changed your perspective of life – oh, there were so many… 🙂
My nominees are:
Rules: (once again, copied from Mon 🙂 She’s got sooo many awards:) Seriously, check out her blog!)
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
3. Nominate FOUR other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination – this rule I’m going to break. Just three questions for you, ladies:
- Who is your favourite author?
- Describe your perfect day.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?